Cape Peninsula: Full-Day Small Group Tour with Penguins308 Reviews
Experience the beauty of the Cape Peninsula along Chapman's Peak, making stops at the Cape of Good Hope, Cape Point, Simon's Town and more. Get up close to penguins at Boulders Beach, and choose from a number of optional activities.
- Drive along the Cape Riviera through Chapman’s Peak Drive, bordered by mountains and ocean
- Take an optional boat trip to Seal Island
- Visit the Cape of Good Hope and Cape Point Nature Reserve at the meeting point of the ocean currents
- See the penguin colony at Boulders Beach and enjoy a live encounter with these fascinating creatures
DescriptionYou’ll be picked up at your Cape Town accommodation in the morning by a qualified tour guide/driver in a luxury minibus, and taken on an all-inclusive, full-day Cape Peninsula tour. Drive along the scenic coastal route known as the French Riviera, with the mountains on one side and the ocean on the other, and see what makes this coastline so special. Pass through Bantry Bay, Clifton, Camps Bay and Llundadno beaches along Chapman's Peak drive and enjoy a photo stop at Maiden's Cove. In Hout Bay you’ll have the option of taking a boat to Seal Island to get a closer look at the seal population (not included in the tour price). After exploring the harbor in Hout Bay, the tour continues on to Noordhoek village for an optional stop to try the best coffee roasted this side of the Cape (additional cost). The next stop is at the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve and Cape Point, where you'll explore the reserve, see the Dias Beacon and also where the two currents meet. You can hike up to the top to see the Cape Point Lighthouse or take the Funicular (additional cost). From Cape Point, you’ll continue on toward Boulders Beach and stop to see the penguin colony, encountering these fascinating creatures at close range. Enjoy the scenic Boyes Drive and see Kalk Bay and Muizenburg. The return route to Cape Town will be via the Old Cape Road, and the day ends with a drop off at your accommodation.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Tour guide/driver Transportation by luxury minibus Toll fees at Chapman's Peak Bottle of water Cape of Good Hope main gate entrance fee (R340.00 per adult, R170.00 per child) Boat to Seal Island entrance fee (R110.00 per adult, R60.00 per child) Boulders Penguins Colony entrance fee (R170.00 per adult, R85.00 per child) Food and drink Gratuities (optional)
- You will receive confirmation after booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available. Please purchase an infant ticket (1 person = 1 seat policy).
- A small amount of walking is involved
- This tour will depart with a minimum of 2 people. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative tour or a full refund
- Pickup is available for guests staying within a 6 km radius. Guests staying outside of this area can be picked up at the meeting point from 8:30 AM to 8:40 AM at the Sile Hotel, Silo Square, V&A Waterfront
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability