Cape Town: Art Museum and Sculpture Garden Ticket
See the best of South African contemporary art in one of its newest museums! Stroll through the large sculpture garden that incorporates the beauty of the Western Cape, and enjoy reinvented South African food at the on-site restaurant.
- Discover cutting-edge South African Art
- Explore nine large galleries within the museum
- Enjoy the best of reinvented South African Food
- Take in the panoramic views of the Constantiaberg Mountain from the Sculpture Garden
DescriptionWalk into the doors of the Norval Foundation Art Museum, and discover the best of South African art in one of the country's newest museum buildings. Designed to international standards, the museum building is an architectural marvel, and is home to a large a series of exhibitions that rotate on a bi-annual basis. Walkthrough nine large galleries, take a look at local products from the museum shop and eat a hearty meal in the Skotnes Restaurant. Then, enjoy a short stroll in the beautiful sculpture garden is the best way to relax after lunch!
IncludesMuseum admission Transportation Food and drinks
- • The museum is meant to be explored at a leisurely pace, so please allow 2-3 hours for a visit
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability