My Guide Website?
Cape Town: Cape Point, Penguins & Table Mountain Day Tour
Experience the best of Cape Town in just one day! See the top of Table Mountain, stop at a penguin-populated beach (Boulder’s Beach), and get to the very tip of the Peninsula - Cape Point and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Town:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Town last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take the cable car to the top of Table Mountain
- Enjoy panoramic views of mountain ranges and the ocean
- Explore Cape Point and see the Cape of Good Hope
- Enjoy up-close encounters with penguins from wooden walkways & beach
DescriptionEmbark on a hassle-free journey through the Cape Peninsula, starting with a convenient pickup from your accommodation. Discover the rich cultural heritage of the Cape Malay residents as you explore the vibrant Bo-Kaap neighbourhood. Bo-Kaap is not only known for its colourful homes but also for its delicious Cape Malay cuisine. Be sure to try samosas, koeksisters (sweet pastry) or bobotie, a traditional South African dish, while you explore the neighbourhood. Then, ascend to the top of Table Mountain by taking the cableway for a breathtaking panoramic view of the city and its surroundings. As you continue your tour, take in the picturesque beaches of Camps Bay and Maiden's Cove, for photos with the backdrop of the 12 Apostles mountain range. Take a scenic drive along Chapman's Peak, one of the world's most spectacular coastal roads and stop at Noordhoek Farm Village for souvenirs and local cuisine. You could also visit a local winery to indulge in some of the region's finest wines. Afterwards, marvel at the awe-inspiring views of the Atlantic Ocean from the iconic lighthouse at Cape Point. Visit Cape of Good Hope, a rocky headland that marks the southwesternmost point of Africa. Watch for ostriches, baboons, and other animals as you explore. Later, marvel at the charming penguins at Boulder's Beach in Simon's Town, playing on the beach and swimming in crystal-clear waters. If you're feeling brave, you can even take a dip in the water and swim alongside these adorable creatures. Finally, enjoy a leisurely coastal drive along False Bay with stops in charming seaside towns such as Kalk Bay and St. James. Admire the Victorian beach huts and soak up the laid-back atmosphere. This guided tour is a unique way to experience the best Cape Town offers in just one day.
IncludesTour guide/driver (English-speaking) Hotel pickup and drop-off in Cape Town Transportation Complimentary bottled water Tollgate fee for Chapman's Peak drive
- Remember that during high season, there may be long lines to get to Table Mountain. Don't worry, you'll still get to see it on the way back. You'll start by visiting Cape Point first. This is a shared transportation tour, which means you'll be joined by other guests from different hotels. Dress comfortably and bring a jacket just in case. If you're within an 10 km radius, we'll pick you up. If not, meet us at Silo Hotel, Silo Square, V&A Waterfront between 8:30 AM and 8:40 AM. Be careful around the baboons when you visit the Cape of Good Hope/Cape Point. They are wild animals, so keep a safe distance.