Cape Town: Discover Scuba Diving Experience3 Reviews
Undertake the PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience at Cape Town's V&A Waterfront. Head to Simon's Town to partake in a pool session before completing an open water dive with your instructor.
- Undertake a quick and easy introduction to scuba diving
- Explore the underwater world of Cape Town
- Receive a PADI Certificate of Recognition
DescriptionIf you want to try scuba diving, but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, then try the PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience. While not a scuba certification course, this is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world. Course Details: Complete paperwork, watch a short DVD where the basics of scuba diving followed by a quick quiz together with your Instructor. After trying on your scuba equipment you will head off to the pool at Simon's Town. After successfully completing the pool session of the experience you will head to the ocean for your first ocean dive. This is a full day experience, finishing at around 3:30 PM.
IncludesFull tuition by an internationally certified PADI Professional A confined water/swimming pool session and an open water sea dive MPA (Marine Protected Areas) permit Full use of scuba gear Certificate of Recognition with PADI International Limited Refreshments Food Gratuities Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Maximum of 2 students per instructor
- Must be in good physical health
- You must book the tour at least 48 hours in advance
- This tour is dependent on the weather/wind
- A medical questionnaire is required to be completed; if you respond 'yes' to any questions, a doctor's sign off is required before participating in any in-water activities
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY