Cape Town: Full-Day Cape Peninsula Tour on a Sidecar
Visit all of the iconic attractions found along the Cape Peninsula while riding a sidecar on a unique, full-day guided tour from Cape Town.
- See the most scenic spots on the Cape Peninsula aboard a sidecar
- Experience the open-air roads and coastline views from Chapmans Peak Drive
- Skip the cramped tour buses and feel the pleasure of the wind in your hair
- Visit the Cape of Good Hope, take pictures of penguins, and ride a funicular
- Stop at a wine estate to experience some local wine tasting
DescriptionSkip the cramped tour buses and feel the pleasure of the wind in your hair as you travel to some of the most scenic spots around the Cape Peninsula on this sidecar tour. Highlights include Hout Bay, the Twelve Apostles, Boulders Beach, Cape of Good Hope, and Cape Point Nature Reserve. Depart the city via the Atlantic Seaboard through the coastal suburbs of Clifton, Camps Bay & Hout Bay with an Optional stop at Maiden's Cove for photos and toilet opportunities. Next, head over Chapmans Peak Drive through Noordhoek, Oceanview and Scarborough, and on to the Cape of Good Hope. Experiencing the open-air roads of Chapman's Peak and coastline views from a sidecar makes for a spectacular and unique experience. Stop for an hour at Cape Point while you visit the lighthouse via the famous funicular. Re-board your sidecar and head out the reserve to Boulders penguin colony via Smitswinkel and the False Bay coastal road. Spend 30 minutes with the penguins and then head out along the coast via Simon's Town, Fish Hoek to Kalk Bay. Enjoy a seafood lunch (optional) in Kalk Bay Harbor. After lunch, head over the scenic Boyes Drive above Muizenberg, famous for it's surfing waves, and on to the Constantia Winelands district. Choose a wine estate to experience some wine tasting before heading back to the city.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Sidecar with driver/guide Riding gear (leather jackets, helmets, goggles) Complimentary bandana Fuel fees Insurance All entrance fees (Cape Point National Park; funicular ride; Boulders Penguin Colony, and optional activities) Toll (Chapmans Peak Drive) Lunch Tips
- All sidecars can transport the driver, who is your guide, plus 1 or 2 passengers (one passenger in the sidecar + one passenger behind the driver)
- This tour requires good weather conditions. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered an alternative date or a full refund
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability