Cape Town: Full-Day Shared Wine Tasting Tour226 Reviews
Imbibe some of South Africa's top wines paired with cheeses, olives and chocolate on this full-day fun and informative wine tour of the Cape winelands. Also included is a true Cape Townian a la carte lunch at one of the vineyards.
- Enjoy and learn about some of South Africa's top wines at Cape Town's finest wineries.
- Partake in a delicious Cape Townian a la carte lunch by a great chef.
- Enjoy goat and cow cheese with your high quality wines
- Learn about the delicious and diverse wine pairings during the tastings.
- Get to know Cape Town's unique culture.
- Visit some of Cape Town's environmentally friendly, community development farms.
DescriptionUncork the Cape winelands and get drunk on its rich history, culture, and scenic vistas on a full-day trip with a guide who takes the terror out of terroir. Your journey begins in the Paarl wine region, famous for its cheese and wine tastings and great views. You’ll then meander to the Franschhoek wine region – a historic French enclave and granddaddy of South African viticulture with stunning mountain views. Then on to student-settled Stellenbosch for home-cloned Pinotage and award-winning farms. Also included is a delicious a la carte lunch with vegetarian options. From full-bodied tales with complex twists – like a 1688 French-run slave farm turned 21st century community driven wine project - to light and fruity fables, Bruce and his guides will keep you entertained. Travel along Cape Town's high roads and back roads tasting and learning about South Africa’s bubbly Cap Classique, heady ports, sweet dessert wines and plenty of red and white wines.
IncludesCellar Tour 4 Wine Estates-Cheese tasting Chocolate paired with brandy or wine (Subject to availability) a la carte lunch Wine purchased
- If you are staying outside of the city center you can make your way to the Westin. Please get in touch with the local partner after the booking to arrange a meeting point.
- Please note that tour participants must be aged 18 or over. No children are permitted on this tour.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability