My Guide Website?
Cape Town: Group or Private Table Mountain Hike2 Reviews
Join a magical experience, hiking Table Mountain with an experienced guide. Throughout this journey you will hike up India Venster, which is famous for its uninterrupted views, scenery and rock scrambles. This hike is for the more adventurous of souls.
- Hike an exciting route on Table Mountain with an experienced guide
- Enjoy the breathtaking views over the city of Cape Town and the exquisite Atlantic coastline
- Explore Table Mountain's beautiful scenery, unique flora, and mind blowing rock formations
- Ride the cable car back down the mountain after the hike
DescriptionYou will meet your hiking guide at the starting point on the morning of the hike for your brief. On this Table Mountain hike, you will be hiking up a fun and adventurous route in a group with a qualified Table Mountain hiking guide. Throughout your route there will be some sections where scrambling is required. This is a technique used for climber to ascend up rock faces using either the grooves in the rocks or staples and chains. There is an element of exposure and a good head for heights is needed to enjoy the scrambling sections (no equipment is needed). During the hike you will be surrounded by breathtaking views and exquisite scenery the entire way up. Throughout the hike there will also be rest stops at exquisite lookout locations, many of which will provide endless photo opportunities. Once you reach the top, you will purchase a cable car ticket from the shop at the summit before riding the cable car back down the mountain.
IncludesQualified hiking guide
- • A relatively good fitness level is required for this hike
- Bring at least 1.5 liters of water
- Please wear comfortable clothing, good trainers or hiking shoes
- Always bring a light jacket or warm layer even if it is forecast to be warm (as it can still get cool at the top if the mist comes in)
- Dress accordingly in winter
- You may bring some snacks to eat along the way (please try to have breakfast before the hike)
- This hike begins and ends at a different location