Cape Town: Half-Day City Highlights and Table Mountain Tour2 Reviews
Discover Cape Town on a half-day city tour that also visits Table Mountain. See Cape Town's highlights which include the Adderley Street monuments, the Castle of Good Hope, Bo-Kaap, and the Noon Gun.
- See the monuments of Adderley Street and visit the Castle of Good Hope
- Take a photo with the colorful houses in the Bo-Kaap
- Watch Cape Town's Big Bang Noon Gun from the lower Signal Hill
- Experience Table Mountain by taking the cable car to the top for a guided tour
DescriptionStart your morning with a pickup from your accommodation in Cape Town and begin your tour in the heart of the city, otherwise known as Adderley Street. While exploring this area see historical monuments like Bartholomew Dias, Jan van Riebeeck, and Zacharias Waganaer Reservoir. Proceed to the Castle of Good Hope, one of the oldest buildings in South Africa and have the chance to witness the Key Ceremony or the Cannon Firing Ceremony. Afterward, drive through the city and pass by City Hall where former president Nelson Mandela delivered his first speech after he was freed from prison. Arrive in the Bo-Kaap, formerly known as the Cape Malay Quarter, and take a photo stop with the colorful historic houses and have the opportunity to buy and taste Malay foods like Samoosas, Koeksisters, and Melktert. From the Bo-Kaap, make your way to the Noon Gun, a historic time signal in the city of Cape Town. While here, get an incredible view of Table Bay, the city center, the Atlantic Ocean, Robben Island, and Table Mountain. Move on to Afrogem Jewellers for a jewelry factory tour to see the manufacturing of exquisite African jewelry. This tour culminates with a stop at Table Mountain to take the cable car to the top of the mountain for a guided tour.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation Tour guide and driver Bottled water Entrance fees to Castle of Good Hope Table Mountain cable car tickets Food and drink Gratuities (optional)
- Pre-purchasing Table Mountain cable car tickets online is recommended to avoid ticketing queues (R360.00 per adult, R180.00 per child)
- The Key Ceremony at Castle of Good Hope operates Monday - Friday
- The Cannon Firing Ceremony at Castle of Good Hope operates Monday - Saturday
- Castle of Good Hope ceremonies are weather dependent
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability