My Guide Website?
Cape Town: Jeep Dune Adventure Tour with Sandboarding2 Reviews
Spend the day zipping along dunes sandboarding, and exploring the area in an open-top Jeep Wrangler. The dunes are just outside Atlantis, a 40-minute drive from the center of Cape Town.
- Explore the beautiful Atlantis Dunes
- Be safe with qualified experienced drivers
- See wildlife like bush buck
- Experience dune jumping
DescriptionGet ready for a fun day exploring the Atlantis Dunes in an open-top Jeep Wrangler. Your tour starts off at the entrance of The Witzands Aquifer Nature Reserve where the vehicles and drivers will be waiting to greet you. After the introduction and briefing, you will choose your jeep and the adventure kicks off. Be sure that your adrenaline will start flowing when you get close and see the dunes. Experience the beautiful scenery of the dunes while the experienced drivers take you to the various points of interest in the dunes. Look out for some buck and learn more about how the dunes were formed. After the driving experience, find a high dune for some dune jumping and photos. Table Mountain makes the perfect backdrop on a clear day. From there, head back to base camp for some lunch and chill time.
IncludesPermits Lunch box Unlimited bottled water Sandboarding experience Sunscreen Caps
- You need to be able to climb into a Jeep wrangler unassisted in order to attend this tour.
- This is an outdoor adventure so please bring sunscreen, a cap, a jacket, and comfortable clothing.
- Baseball caps are available for purchase at the start of your tour.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now