My Guide Website?
Cape Town: Jeep Dune Adventure Tour with Sandboarding5 Reviews
Spend the tour zipping along dunes in a Jeep, enjoy sand boarding with an instructor and a lunch stop inside the dunes. Location outside Atlantis, just a 40-minute drive from the centre of Cape Town.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Town:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Town last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the beautiful Atlantis Dunes
- Be safe with qualified experienced drivers
- Picnic lunch pack
- Experience dune jumping
- Sandboarding wit all equipment & private instructor
DescriptionGet ready for a fun day exploring the Atlantis Dunes in an open-top Jeep Wrangler. Your tour starts off at the entrance of The Witzands Aquifer Nature Reserve where the vehicles and drivers will be waiting to greet you. After the introduction and briefing, you will choose your jeep and the adventure kicks off. Be sure that your adrenaline will start flowing when you get close and see the dunes. Experience the beautiful scenery of the dunes while the experienced drivers take you to the various points of interest in the dunes. Look out for some buck and learn more about how the dunes were formed. After the driving experience, find a high dune for some dune jumping and photos. Table Mountain makes the perfect backdrop on a clear day. From there, head back to base camp for some lunch and chill time.
IncludesPermits Lunch box Unlimited bottled water Sandboarding experience
- You need to be able to climb into a Jeep wrangler unassisted in order to attend this tour.
- This is an outdoor adventure so please bring sunscreen, a cap, a jacket, and comfortable clothing.
- Baseball caps are available for purchase at the start of your tour.