Cape Town: Lion's Head and Signal Hill Morning Trail Run
Set off on an undemanding morning run that offers spectacular 360-degree views of Cape Town, Table Mountain, Lion's Head, and Signal Hill. See and learn more about Cape Floral Region's biodiversity that can't be found anywhere else in the world.
- Take in spectacular views of Cape Town including the beautiful beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay
- See the unique Cape Flora around the mountain
- See the sun rising over Cape Town
- Learn about some the most unique trail runs around Table Mountain
DescriptionEmbark on a trail run around Lion's Head and Signal Hill and experience the beautiful Cape Flora. Much of this rich, natural heritage cannot be seen anywhere else on earth. Immerse yourself in the sights and sounds of nature as you take to the trails. Take in fascinating sunrise views over the Hottentots Holland mountain as well as Table Mountain. Begin your approximately 10-kilometer run at the base of Lion's Head climbing gradually along the spine of the mountain all the way to the first stop at Signal Hill viewpoint. From here, enjoy the breathtaking views of the Atlantic coastline, Robben Island, and the magnificent twelve apostles mountain range. From Signal Hill the route goes around the East side of the mountain with a gentle downslope before crossing over to the west side of Lion's Head. The path winds around the base of the mountain offering panoramic views and overlooking some of the most expensive area of Cape Town city bowl as well as its beaches.
IncludesDrop-off at the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront after the activity (if needed) Food and drinks
- This tour is not recommended for people with any health issues
- Please specify the name under which your hotel or guesthouse has been booked if it differs from your tour booking details
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY