Cape Town: Lion's Head Sunset Hike22 Reviews
Join a great walk for families, couples, or groups who would like to view the Cape from high above.
- Take in spectacular panoramic views
- Enjoy a great walk for families
- View the incredible Cape sunsets from the top
DescriptionThis is a wonderful hike for families, as well as for couples, as the sunset is incredibly romantic from the top of Lions Head. View the Cape from 670 meters with panoramic views of the city, Table Mountain, Robben Island, and the beaches below including Camps Bay and Sea Point. There are two paths that can be taken to the summit: the adventurous path using the staples and chains, or the easier route that avoids them. This hike is very popular all year round especially when the moon is full. Hike down almost with no extra torchlight, the moon can be so bright. If the moon isn't full when you tour, grab a head torch and wind breaker and head off. You are able to do a sunrise hike to the top, a day hike or even a sunset hike, according to your preference.
IncludesYour qualified experienced guide Snacks and water on the hike All transport to and from your accommodation within Cape Town City Bowl and the immediate surroundings
- Hikes can be customized based on the level of fitness and age of participants to make sure safety is the top priority
- Please keep in mind that the starting times are indicative as they depend on sunset throughout the year
- The tour operator will get in touch in case specific arrangements need to be made
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability