Cape Town: Spectacular Botanical Gardens with Guided Tour2 Reviews
Explore two of Cape Town’s most verdant botanical offerings with a guided tour of the Company’s Garden and Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden. Absorb the sights and smells of ancient trees and plant species native to South Africa.
- Explore the verdant forests at the famous Company's Garden
- Journey through Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens, renowned for its indigenous flora
- See the oldest cultivated tree in South Africa
DescriptionDiscover a rich variety of flora at the Company’s Garden, first established to provide much needed nourishment and medicinal herbs for sickly and malnourished seafarers. Feel the history of the gardens that blossomed into a gorgeous botanical site now host to many different influences from Dutch Baroque to Victorian romanticism. See the oldest cultivated tree in South Africa as well as the Rose Garden with its many different species of cultivated roses. Continue the botanical journey to Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens with its astounding array of indigenous South African plants. Take in the beauty and diversity of the native Cape flora on display to the backdrop of the astonishing Table Mountain. Discover the botanical highlights of the season while exploring the garden’s oldest attractions, including The Dell, where famous features such as Colonel Bird's Bath are to be found.
IncludesReturn transfers from any Cape Town city center hotel Expert guide in English Visit to the Company Gardens Kirstenbosch entrance ticket and tour Lunch
- A minimum of two people are required for this tour to take place
- Includes return transfer from Cape Town city center hotels
- Tour availability is subject to favorable weather conditions
- This tour may run in reverse order • Please note, from 1 November 2021 the tour will stop at The Arderne Gardens instead of Kirstenbosch Gardens
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability