My Guide Website?
Cape Town: Table Bay 1-Hour Cruise on the Schooner Esperance15 Reviews
Take an exhilarating sailing trip out onto Table Bay. Experience the waterfront and views of Table Mountain from the twin-masted schooner, Esperance.
- Experience the thrill of a one-hour sailing cruise in Table Bay
- Take in breathtaking views of Table Mountain
- See the Atlantic shoreline of Cape Town
DescriptionSet sail from Cape Town and take a 60-minute cruise along the coast. Enjoy views of Table Mountain and the city from the Atlantic. Depart from the V&A Waterfront and head off along one of two weather-dependent routes. Either sail to Milnerton and back if the wind is blowing in a south-easterly direction, or cruise towards Robben Island if the wind is north-westerly. With either option, you will experience the thrill of sailing in Table Bay aboard the iconic schooner, Esperance. Treat yourself and indulge in chilled refreshments onboard.
- Not wheelchair-friendly
- Not recommended for toddlers
- The cruise route is weather dependent