Cape Town: Tandem Paragliding Experience76 Reviews
Enjoy an exhilarating tandem paragliding flight from Signal Hill or Lion's Head. Experience one of the most exciting adventure sports, and undoubtedly the best view of the city!
- Soar over Cape Town in a state-of-the-art paraglider
- Enjoy stunning views of Table Mountain & Clifton Beaches
- Take a turn at steering the paraglider with the help of your expert pilot
DescriptionMeet your personal 'Take-Off Manager' on arrival, and after a safety briefing you're ready for launch! Once securely clipped in, take a few light steps and within a moment you're flying! With an expert pilot behind you, relax and enjoy the stunning views. Tandem paragliding gives you an amazing sense of freedom. Once in the air most people are surprised at how relaxed they feel. You’ll sit comfortably upright like on your sofa at home, and you won’t feel like you’re sinking or falling at all. Savor the moment in the world of the eagles as you glide through the air at around 40 km/hr. In optimal weather conditions take the opportunity to fly the paraglider yourself! Your instructor will place his hands above yours to show you how to steer. It really is quite simple and utterly exhilarating. This, like the aerobatics before landing, is completely optional of course!
IncludesTour of Seapoint or Campsbay from the sky Helmets and all flying equipment Transport back to the take-off area after landing HD pictures and videos are available to purchase on the day
- Please bring sensible closed shoes (hiking boots, runners or trainers)
- Any kind of sandal, Croc, or anything that flips or flops is not good
- If you don’t have closed shoes, let us know and we have every size of shoe available
- Clothing-wise, wear shorts if its hot, but generally jeans and a t-shirt with a windbreaker is best
- No age restrictions
- Weight restriction of 15kg-125kg
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY