Cape Town: Twelve Apostles Kasteelspoort Hiking Trail3 Reviews
Follow the Kasteelspoort trail from Camps Bay up to the top via a meandering path. At the top, your views, your reward! From there you make your way towards the Cableway via the Valley of the Red Gods. Anyone who is reasonably fit can do this hike.
- See spectacular clifff faces and thick fynbos including our stunning Protea
- Admire the views of Camps Bay and all the way across Table Mountain to the Cableway
- Visit the Woodhead Dam on the way, a must to take in this incredible feat of engineering
- Take a cable-car trip down to the Lower Station in the 360-degree rotating cable car
DescriptionThe hike starts in beautiful Camps Bay. Kasteelspoort ravine is a trail that takes one all the way up to the top via a meandering path. On the way you’ll see spectacular cliff faces and thick fynbos including the stunning protea bushes. At the top you are rewarded with the most spectacular views of Camps Bay and views of Table Mountain all the way to the Cable Car station and Signal Hill. From the top you'll make your way towards the Woodhead dam to take in this incredible feat of engineering. You'll then make your way along the Valley of the Red Gods to the Cable Car. This hike can be undertaken by anyone who is reasonably fit.
IncludesSnacks and water during the hike All transport to and from your accommodation within the Cape Town City Bowl and immediate surrounds. Services of your qualified and experienced Mountain Guide One-way ticket down on the Cableway Transportation back to the start (this is not a circular route)
- This hike can be undertaken by anyone who is reasonably fit
- If the Table Mountain Cableway is not running due to weather or maintenance, there will be an extra charge of R200 per person for the guide to hike down with the guests
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability