Cape Town: V&A Waterfront Adventure Boat Ride3 Reviews
Take a 30-minute boat trip designed to maximize fun. This trip will get the heart rate up with some high speed turns and smooth driving.
- Journey along the Atlantic coastline by Granger Bay, Sea Point, and Clifton
- See a large variety of marine life including whales, African penguins, Cape fur seals, dolphins, and sunfish
- Hold on tight as you experience power and speed on the water
DescriptionMeet at the shop to complete paperwork and listen to a short safety briefing before boarding. Experience thrill and adventure onboard a speedboat as you make your way along the Atlantic coastline passing Granger Bay, Sea Point, and Clifton. Included in the tour are some high-speed turns and smooth but fast driving. Admire the spectacular views of Cape Town from the boat. You will also have a chance to see a variety of marine life including whales, African penguins, Cape fur seals, dolphins, sunfish, and countless species of bird life. The adventure boat ride is perfect for those seeking a bit of speed and adrenaline. It is perfect for those who want to be on the ocean for a long period of time but still want to experience the adventure of the speed boat ride.
IncludesSpeedboat ride Lifejackets Marine life search Wind protection if required Transportation to or from the V&A Waterfront Food or drink
- Please bring a jacket or windbreaker, a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen
- Single passengers are joined onto existing trips
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY