Cape Town V&A Waterfront Seal Snorkeling Experience1 Reviews
Snorkel at one of the biggest seal colonies on the Atlantic seaboard. Get up close to these playful mammals and learn about their habits and environment. Search for other marine life including whales, sunfish, penguins, and dolphins.
- Snorkel with seals on the coast of Cape Town
- Learn about fur seal habits and experience their friendly nature first hand
- Discover other marine life including whales, dolphins, and penguins
DescriptionMeet at the dive shop to complete paperwork, listen to an informative briefing, and try on your snorkeling gear. Head to the snorkeling site and get into the water with your PADI qualified guide. Go on a 1-hour search for seals and other marine life including dolphins, whales, penguins, sunfish, and much more. Share the beauty of the ocean with these playful mammals. Learn about the Cape's fur seals habits and experience their friendly nature first hand. Take a picturesque drive from the V&A Waterfront past well-known sites including the Lions Head and the Twelve Apostles.
IncludesRefreshments All snorkeling equipment Hot chocolate and cookies PADI professional guides Hotel pickup & drop-off
- Minimum age of 10 years old
- Participants must be in good physical health
- Maximum of 8 and a minimum of 2 passengers for the tour
- Solo travellers will be joining a tour with other clients
- Tour times may be altered due to weather restrictions
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability