My Guide Website?
From Cape Town: Full-Day Winelands Tour with Tasting119 Reviews
Explore the 3 top wine regions of Paarl, Franschhoek and Stellenbosch with 3 wine tastings, a chocolate pairing and cheese. Enjoy free time in Franschhoek and a guided walk in historic Stellenbosch.
- Enjoy 3 tastings in the 3 top regions
- Indulge in chocolate and wine pairings
- Marvel at the breathtaking scenery throughout the day
- Join a cellar tour with wine tasting and chocolate pairing
- See Paarl, Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
DescriptionJoin this guided tour to explore the 3 wine regions of Paarl, Franschhoek, and Stellenbosch. Be treated to chocolate, a wine tasting, and a cellar tour at Rheboksloof wine farm near Paarl. Drive through Paarl and then enjoy a photo stop at the Drakenstein Prison. Arrive at Franschhoek and spend some time exploring the town on your own. Enjoy lunch or indulge in an extra wine tasting. Afterward, take a scenic drive over the impressive Helshoogte Pass to the picturesque town of Stellenbosch. Have a walk around Stellenbosch before heading off to Simonsig. Take part in an afternoon wine tasting with cheese at Simonsig in the Stellenbosch region before heading back to Cape Town. Your wine guide will highlight points of interest along the way and will be on hand to answer any questions you have about the route or wine farms.
Includes3 Wine tastings Cellar Tour, wine, and chocolate pairing Photo stop at Drakenstein Prison (Where Nelson Mandela was released) Walking tour in Stellenbosch Pickup from specified stops near most hotels Top rate wine guide
- As part of ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, all vehicles are thoroughly disinfected every day and hand sanitizer is provided at numerous locations
- Please be at the clearly marked bus stop 10 minutes prior to departure
- The tour does not include lunch
- Tickets are only valid on the stipulated day of booking