My Guide Website?
From Cape Town: Private Half Day 3 Estates wine tour
Discover some of Stellenbosch's famous wines on a wine tour to three estates by van. Indulge in a chocolate and wine pairing, a cheese and wine pairing, as well as a local braai lunch with wine.
- Taste local flavors over a traditional braai lunch with wine
- Visit 3 wine estates in the famous South African Stellenbosch region
- Get to the forefront of winemaking and taste wine straight from the barrel
- Savor local wines paired with a local chocolatier's chocolates
- Make the most of a private tour; move at your own pace
DescriptionHead out of Cape Town and into Stellenbosch's mountainous region for 3 winery visits with wine and food pairings on a private tour by van. Tuck into a traditional braai lunch (BBQ) and taste local wines with chocolate and cheese pairings along the tour. After your hotel pickup, look out your private minivan's windows at the changing scenery during your short 45-minute ride. The rolling green mountains and hills of Stellenbosch will enchant you. Stop at Middlevlei Wine Estate, your first winery. Here, taste wine straight from the barrel and learn how a cellar works. Then, sit down and sample a traditional braai lunch with the winery's wine. Next, make your way to Lovane Boutique Wine Estate & Guesthouse for a chocolate and wine pairing. This cosy boutique wine estate is one of the smallest wine estates in Stellenbosch, only producing 15,000 bottles a year. Finally, go to Mitre's Edge Wine Estate, where the winemaker will meet and greet you to the estate. This stop is all about cheese and wine, with a striking natural backdrop of rugged mountains and an off-the-beaten-track feel.
IncludesVisit to 3 wine estates Private tour with a private wine Lord 1 chocolate and wine pairing 1 cheese and wine pairing Baai lunch with wine Guide Private round-trip transportation by air-conditioned van Hotel pickup and drop-off from select locations in Cape Town
- This tour takes place rain or shine Children are welcome and will be offered a discounted non-drinkers rate Children can still take part in the pairings Respond and look out for an email sent directly from the supplier. Children's ages will be requested Let the supplier know where you are staying in Cape Town and they will confirm an estimated pickup time. Due to logistics and traffic in the morning, pickup time ranges from 8 AM to 10 AM, depending on the Cape Town location you are staying in If you are staying outside of the pickup areas, please ask the local supplier for a central meeting point