My Guide Website?
Gansbaai and Big 5 Sea Safari Full-Day Tour from Cape Town5 Reviews
Admire scenic coastline views on the drive from Cape Town to Gansbaai. Head out into Walker Bay on a 2-hour sea safari in search of the Big 5.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Town:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Town last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a scenic drive from Cape Town to Gansbaai
- Take a Big 5 sea safari in Walker Bay
- Visit the Peregrine Farm Stall and see produce fresh from the farm
DescriptionHead out of the city on this full-day excursion to Gansbaai. Stop to see the African penguins at Stony Point or visit the Harold Porter National Botanical Garden. Continue to the seaside town of Gansbaai. Take in the magnificent cliffs of De Kelders and the unspoiled beach. Board a purpose-built boat for a 2-hour Big 5 sea safari. There will be a limited number of passengers, making it possible to fully enjoy the experience of observing the creatures you encounter. Head back along the coast to Hermanus for a late lunch (at your own expense). Visit the up-market shops and arts-and-crafts stalls. Continue to Peregrine Farm Stall, and see quality produce straight from the farm.
IncludesPick-up and drop off Qualified local guide All entrance fees
- You will receive confirmation at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Be sure to bring warm clothing, a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, a camera/video camera and binoculars