Hout Bay: Seal Island and Marine Life Guided Boat Tour8 Reviews
Cruise to Duiker Island and spend some time with the many seals that live there. Discover seal behavior with your guide, and then marvel at Chapman's Peak. Feel your adrenaline rush on a rapid return to the harbor, including high-speed 360-degree turns.
- See over 4000 seals at Duiker Island
- Learn about the seals' behavior and interactions with your guide
- Discover the history of Hout Bay and Chapman's Peak
- Experience an adrenaline rush aboard your speedboat, complete with high-speed turns
DescriptionSet off from Hout Bay and pass Sentinal Mountain on your way toward Duiker Island. Once there, stop to admire the over 4,000 fur seals that live on Duiker Island, and learn about them and their history with your guide. Next, head toward the scenic and photographic area of De Jossie, underneath Chapman's Peak. Cruise alongside Chapman's Peak as your guide informs you about the granite and cave. To conclude your tour, get ready to hold on tight and feel your adrenaline pumping. Experience a speed run on your boat and spin through 360-degree turns on your way back to the harbor.
IncludesLife jackets to wear throughout the trip Splash jackets to prevent you from getting cold and wet Pickup and drop-off Food and drinks Suntan lotion
- You must hold on to the handles of the boat at all times
- You must remain seated at all times
- This trip is not recommended for pregnant women or people with limited mobility
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour is due to start
- You will need to sign an indemnity form before embarking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability