My Guide Website?
Hout Bay: Seal Snorkeling Experience258 Reviews
Don't miss this once-in-a-lifetime Cape Town adventure trip to snorkel and swim with the ocean's friendliest creatures, the cape fur seal. Whether you're an adrenaline junkie or an ocean lover, this excursion should be on your itinerary.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Town:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Town last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit Duiker Island, a small area teeming with Cape Fur Seals
- Go snorkeling in the natural habitat of the these seals and watch them play and interact
- Enjoy hot chocolate on board after snorkelling
DescriptionLet an experienced crew take you on a once-in-a-lifetime adventure - come face-to-face with the ocean's friendliest animal, the cape fur seal. Meet at the local partner's office. Once all the preparations are complete and you are fully briefed in a short training session, your trip will begin. After a scenic boat ride to Duiker Island, a breeding colony for the cape fur seal, you'll have the opportunity to explore underwater life for yourself! Spend approximately one hour in the shallow and clear water, observing and interacting with these amazing animals on their own terms. On the way back, enjoy hot drinks and snacks on board while you share your awesome memories made while snorkeling with these fantastic animals!
IncludesGuide Boat tour Snorkeling gear Snacks and hot chocolate on board
- All necessary diving gear will be provided on your dive
- Please provide the correct contact number with country code when booking as this will be needed in case of an emergency