My Guide Website?
Private Full-Day Tour of the Cape Winelands
This all-day tour offers a scenic drive through the Cape Winelands, including picturesque streets of Stellenbosch, wine tasting in Franschhoek, and exploring Paarl, a traditional farming community.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Town:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Town last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Hout Bay: Duiker Island Seal Colony Cruise
- Cape Town: Cultural Cycling Tour
- Cape Town: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with Optional Cruise
- Garden Route and Addo Elephant National Park: 5-Day Safari
- Cape Town: Garden Route and Addo Elephant Park 6-Day Safari
- Fairview Wine and Cheese, Suid Agter Paarl Road, Suider Paarl, Paarl 7624 South
- Franschhoek, Franschhoek, Western Cape, 30 minutes
- Rickety Bridge Winery, R45 Main Street, Franschhoek 7690 South Africa, 30 minute
- Franschhoek, Franschhoek, Western Cape, 1 hour 30 minutes
- Muratie, 44 Knorhoek Road/R Koelenhof, Stellenbosch 7600 South Africa, 1 hour
DescriptionThis all-day tour is a fantastic choice if you want to see the sights of the Cape Winelands without the inconvenience of renting a car. Travel along charming meandering roads that offer views of valleys, mountain peaks, and vineyards. Take a stroll down the canal-lined streets of Stellenbosch, stop in Franschhoek for a wine tasting, and explore Paarl, one of the Cape's original farming communities.
IncludesAir Conditioned vehicle Landing and Facility Fees Entry/Admission Stellenbosch Entry/Admission Franschhoek Pass Entry/Admission Paarl Town Hall Driver Guide
- Not wheelchair accessible Stroller accessible Service animals allowed Infant seats available Minimum age requirement for alcohol consumption is 18 years of age Tour Duration includes Travel Time