Simon's Town: Seal Island Boat Tour
Take a boat charter from Simon’s Town to Seal Island. Have the chance to spot seals, whales, dolphins, penguins and other marine birds.
- Observe the 60,000 Cape Fur Seals that inhabit the granite rock outcrop in False Bay
- Learn about the seals' behavior and interactions with your guide
- Take in panoramic views of the coast
DescriptionGo on a boat trip from Simon’s Town to Seal Island. Discover the 60,000-strong population of Cape Fur seals that gives the island its name. At the start of your cruise, you will be able to see African Penguins swimming to or from their feeding grounds and see the Roman Rock Lighthouse before heading off to Seal Island. You will also spy diverse seabirds, whales, dolphins, sunfish, and many other species of marine wildlife. Relax on board a 30-foot catamaran with a walk-around cockpit, allowing for good freedom of movement around the vessel. In the enclosed cabin there is an electric-flush toilet and double bed to make your time at sea as comfortable as possible.
IncludesBoat trip Cool drinks and water Potato chips, cookies, and sweets Hotel pickup and drop-off Tips
- All bookings are dependant on favorable weather and sea conditions
- Please bring anti-nausea drugs if required
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY