Welcome to Cape Town: Private Walking Tour with a Local52 Reviews
Get a welcome to Cape Town from a friendly and passionate local and discover the city like a resident. Learn the secrets about where to buy groceries, how to get around and much more.
- Get to know Cape Town through the eyes of passionate locals
- Make travel about friendly people and not just places
- Learn about the city's many tips, tricks and best-kept secrets
DescriptionTransform the way you travel and make it as much about the people you meet as the places you see. Get a welcome to Cape Town from a local host eager to share all the tips and tricks to help you make the most of your stay. Meet at your hotel or accommodation and get familiar with your local neighborhood. Learn about the best places to eat, buy groceries and the easiest ways to get around. Hear about the top things to see and do, customized to your interests. By the end of the tour, you will feel more comfortable navigating the city on your own, equipped with all the information you need to make the most of the rest of your stay.
IncludesLocal guide Customized private walking tour Entrance fees Personal expenses Tips and gratuities Optional activity costs Meals and drinks Transportation around the city. It is a walking tour and transportation is not included unless requested
- • Children under 3 years old can join free of charge. Children between 3 and 12 years old get a 50% discount • If you would like to include a visit to an attraction, you will need to cover the cost of entrance for the local guide
- You can request a specific time for this tour • This is a walking tour. Comfortable shoes are recommended
- During the walking tour you will have the option of taking public transportation or a taxi to get around at your own expense. Please advise if you would like a private car included on the tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability