My Guide Website?
Cape of Good Hope Full-Day Private Tour2 Reviews
Get back to nature on a full-day private tour of the Cape Peninsula from Cape Town. Discover pristine beaches and the meeting of the oceans at Cape Point and much more.
- Experience the scenic beauty of the Cape Peninsula
- Discover the white sand beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay
- Gaze in awe at the peaks of the Twelve Apostles mountains
- See where the Indian and Atlantic oceans meet at Cape Point
- Enjoy a way up to Table mountain in the Morning
DescriptionDiscover the beauty of the Atlantic Seaboard, including the Blue Flag beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. Visit the small fishing village of Hout Bay and encounter bustling markets along the way. Get the option to see thousands of seals on Seal Island Enter the Cape Point Nature Reserve on the tip of the peninsula, and then head to Simon's Town to explore the thriving harbor and attractions such as the navy museum in the hometown of the South African Navy. Enjoy the quiet of the Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens at the foot of Devil's Peak mountain and wander through a forest of fragrant plants before the return trip to Cape Town.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Registered guide Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle Entrance fees to Cape Point Nature Reserve and Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- • The boat trip to Seal Island and entry to Boulders Beach Penguin Colony are available for an additional fee, to be paid at the location