My Guide Website?
Cape Peninsula: Cycle & Drive Private Full Day Tour
Explore the wonders of the Peninsula by bike (or hop-in vehicle), ticking off iconic bucket list locations along the way.
- Take in Panoramic views of the Atlantic
- Cycle the world renowned Chapmans Peak Drive
- Marvel at the African Penguins at Boulders Beach
- Explore a World Heritage Site by bike
- Stand at the most South Western tip of Africa
DescriptionMeander along Chapmans Peak, visit the penguins at Boulders Beach and cycle through the Cape of Good Hope Reserve to Cape Point. Start at Signal Hill for a bird's eye view of the Atlantic Seaboard. From here it's a descent into the turquoise blue beaches of Camps Bay along the route of the iconic Cape Town Cycle Race, voted one of the most beautiful bike rides in the world. See the beautiful Twelve Apostles Mountain Range on your left and the stunning Atlantic Ocean on your right. Pass through the historic Hout Bay Harbour. Pass through the spectacular Chapman's Peak mountain pass. Shuttle to the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve which is a must-see on any visit to the Mother City. Enjoy a guided hike to the old lighthouse at Cape Point which stands head and shoulders above everything else in the reserve. Visit the African Penguin colony at Boulders Beach while eating a delightful lunch looking over the ocean in Simonstown. End the day with a drive back to downtown Cape Town, through the surfing town of Muizenberg, and the wine region of Constantia completing an active, educational and bucket-list-filled day.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Professional guide Water and snacks Support vehicle
- This tour will take place in rain or shine
- Cycle as little, or as much as you want
- The guide will adjust duration at each location according to your preferences