Best Winelands in Cape Town
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Cape Town team
Winelands in Cape Town, Constantia, Stellenbosch, Paarl and surrounding regions are delivering award winning wines to the world after years of political isolation. A rich culture of wine, food, history & hospitality awaits discovery.
Centuries of tradition along with the spectacular geography and climate have produced Cape wines of distinction which are full of character, have unique terroir and are of world-class standards. Boutique hotels, spas and fine dining restaurants are regularly emerging on the wine farms, while some winemakers are developing a pseudo rock star status.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Town:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Town last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Cape Town: Cape of Good Hope and Penguins Guided Tour
- Aquila Private Game Reserve: Sunset Safari with Entry Fee
- Hout Bay: Duiker Island Seal Colony Cruise
- From Cape Town: South African Wildlife and Safari 2-Day Tour
- From Cape Town: Winelands Full Day Tour and Wine Tasting