My Guide Website?
Cape Town: Atlantico Scenic Helicopter Flight148 Reviews
Enjoy a scenic helicopter flight over Cape Town and see some of its most important landmarks.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Town:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Town last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Stellenbosch: Paint with wine experience.
- Cape Town: Half-Day Guided Township Tour
- Cape Town: E-scooter History Experience with Coffee
- Cape Town: Private Wine Tour
- Cape Town: 2 Oceans Helicopter Flight with Boat Tour Ticket
- Get 360-degree aerial views of Cape Town and Table Mountain
- Marvel at the majesty of the Twelve Apostles mountain range
- Listen to informative commentary from your pilot
DescriptionMake your way to the V&A Waterfront Helipad to check in about 15 to 20 minutes before your scheduled shared helicopter flight over the city and coast. Receive a safety briefing on arrival, and then proceed to the beautiful flight deck to see the operation up close and personal while you wait to board your flight. Climb aboard a helicopter and start your adventure with a complete circle around Table Mountain. Continue over the city to see Cape Town Stadium, one of the venues of the 2010 World Cup. Then, travel down the coast of the Atlantic Ocean, passing Signal Hill, Camps Bay and Clifton Beach along the way. Get bird's eye views of the luxury homes, and marvel at the mountains of the Twelve Apostles. Listen to informative commentary from your pilot as you discover some of Cape Town's most iconic landmarks from the air.
IncludesShared flight In-flight commentary from your pilot
- The time of the flight is not exact, but you will be sure to see all points listed in the itinerary
- The largest helicopter can accommodate up to 6 passengers at once; in case of bigger groups, you will be split into 2 or more helicopters
- Solo travelers are welcome to join the tour; in this case the exact take off time will be based on availability and will be confirmed by the local partner a day prior to the flight