Cape Town: Cape Peninsula and Winelands Full Day Combo Tour21 Reviews
This comprehensive full-day Cape tour is ideal for those who have limited time. Visiting a variety of points-of-interest on the Peninsula you will also be taken on a wine tour. The tour combines the best of a historical, wine tasting and landmark tour.
- A comprehensive tour that is perfect for those who have limited time to spend in Cape Town
- You will visit important sites on the Cape Peninsula and tour the centre of the South African Winelands
- Points-of-interest include: Clifton and Camp’s Bay, Twelve Apostles, Chapman’s Peak, Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve and an ostrich viewing
- Stellenbosch wine tasting and cellar tour are included and you have the chance to purchase the wines you tasted
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off at any hotel in Cape Town and the surrounding area
DescriptionWhen you have limited time to spend in Cape Town, or if you just want to be an efficient traveller, this is the ideal full-day Cape tour for you. This experience combines the best of a historical, wine tasting and landmark tour. On this tour you will really see the best of the Cape. The Peninsula portion of the tour will include visits to all of the important landmarks and historical sites including: Clifton and Camps Bay; Twelve Aspotles; Chapman’s Peak; Noordhoek; Cape Point; Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve; Simons Town, Kalk Bay, Muizenberg and False Bay. You will also be taken on a fascinating ostrich viewing and have the opportunity to take part in an optional Penguin Colony visit. On the wine route, you will visit the historical town of Stellenbosch and learn about how it is the centre of the South African wine industry. Here you will visit one of the many wineries in the Winelands and do a complimentary wine tasting and cellar tour. You will also have the chance to purchase the wines you just sampled. The Cape is a beautiful and fascinating part of the world. Don’t miss a thing and take part in this comprehensive and fun-filled full-day tour.
IncludesOne wine tasting Cellar tour Entrance fees Pick-up and drop-off from any hotel in Cape Town and surrounding area Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle Orange Wi-Fi on board Gratuities Lunch Optional tour visits (Penguin Colony) Wine purchases
- The tour is offered daily at 8:00 AM
- Please be aware that the starting time is dependent on your accommodation and you will be told your pick up time one day before your tour date
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability