My Guide Website?
Cape Town: Cape Peninsula & Table Mountain Private Day Trip127 Reviews
Visit the Cape of Good Hope on a private day tour. See the Penguin Colony and Cape Point Lighthouse. Take in panoramic views from Table Mountain.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Town:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Town last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Hout Bay: Duiker Island Seal Colony Cruise
- Cape Town: Cultural Cycling Tour
- Cape Town: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with Optional Cruise
- Garden Route and Addo Elephant National Park: 5-Day Safari
- Cape Town: Garden Route and Addo Elephant Park 6-Day Safari
- Enjoy great views of Cape Town and Robben Island from Table Mountain
- Visit the main colony of African penguins at Boulders Beach
- See the the most southern point in Africa and the Cape Point Lighthouse
DescriptionThe first stop on this 10-hour private tour is a quick photo stop in Bo-kaap (colourful houses) before heading to Table Mountain. At Table Mountain, take the cable car to enjoy the views on the way to the top. Continue to Maidens Cove for views of Camps Bay Beach, 12 Apostles Mountain Range, and Lion's Head. Drive along Victoria Road, passing exclusive residential areas en route to Chapman's Peak Drive for spectacular views. At the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve, your guide will provide an overview of the area. Board a funicular to the lighthouse or hike if you prefer. Stop to enjoy lunch. Visit the Boulders Beach Penguin Colony to see and learn about the sea birds. On the drive back, stop to see the shark spotters, who help prevent sharks attacks at Muizenberg Beach. You will be taken back to the pickup location or with the option to change the drop-off point.
IncludesTable Mountain tickets (Value R420 pp) Entrance fees at Cape of Good Hope (Value R376 pp) Entrance fees to Penguin Colony (Value R190 pp) Bottled water Private vehicle Personal tour guide Toll, fees, and fuel
- Dress comfortably as there will be some walking on the tour