My Guide Website?
Cape Town: Cape Point & Boulders Beach Day Tour9 Reviews
See Cape Point, Cape of Good Hope, and the Cape's penguins on a day trip from Cape Town. Go on an optional cruise to meet some seals at Hout Bay Harbor and see cute African penguins at Boulders Beach.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Town:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Town last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take an optional hike from Cape Point to Cape of Good Hope
- Enjoy a full-hour visiting the Penguins at Boulders Beach
- Optional boat trip to Seal Islan
- See the colourful houses of Bo-kaap and learn about the area.
DescriptionThe full-day tour leaves Cape Town around 8 the morning for the spectacular landscapes of the Cape Peninsula. See Bo-kaap, take photos of the colourful houses before joining the scenic drive to Chapman's Peak, Hout Bay and Camps Bay. Stop to see Camps Beach and the twelve apostles mountain arange at Maidens Cove. Take a 45-minute return cruise trip to the Seal colony from Hout Bay Harbour (optional). Stop for photos along Chapman's peak drive before heading to Cape Point, in the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. There, be on the lookout for Ostrich, Antelope and other game. Scan the ocean for whales during the Whales season (July-December). Take a 15-minute walk-up include photos stops, that passes a spectacular viewpoints or purchase a ticket for the funicular to the Cape Point Lighthouse before driving to the most southwest point of the African continent for photos at the famous signboard. Enjoy lunch (at your own expense), and walk to see the beautiful British colonial heritage buildings in Simons Town before heading to Boulders Beach Penguin Colony to see and learn about African Penguins. Relax back and enjoy the marine drive back to Cape Town, taking in spectacular views of the false bay with a selfie in front of the coloured huts in Muizenberg beach. Drop off will be just before 6:00 PM
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off. Profesional tour Guide. Water bottles.
- We pickup customers in all the Hotels and Accommodations in Cape Town city center and surrounding area. Notify us by email or whatsapp if your hotel is not listed. Entrance fees for the penguin colony and Cape of Good Hope are not included. Food and drinks are not included. Optional gratuities are not included.