My Guide Website?
Cape Town City Highlights Tour:Robben Island, Table Mountain
Discover Cape Town's top tourist attractions in a single day. Visit Table Mountain & Robben Island (if open) Diamond Museum, Bo-Kaap & V&A Waterfront
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Town:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Town last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Embark on a guided tour of the island and see Nelson Mandela's prison cell
- Explore Table Mountain officially named one of the seven wonders of the world
- Admire the colorful houses of the Bo-kaap and take some pictures
- Ride in cable car with revolving floor & take in breathtakingly beautiful views
- Visit the captivating Diamond Museum
DescriptionEmbark on this amazing experience and join a guided tour and visit Cape Town's top attractions, including Table Mountain & Robben Island (if open), the V&A Waterfront, and the colourful houses of the Bo-Kaap. Start your day by enjoying the convenience of a hotel pickup and travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle as you set out to the Nelson Mandela Gateway to Robben Island for a 3 to 4-hour experience to see where Nelson Mandela and so many other civilians, politicians were incarcerated during the Apartheid regime - be sure to pre-book your tickets in advance. You will get a guided tour of the prison while learning about South Africa's history, the struggle against oppression, and the thousands of freedom fighters who were imprisoned on Robben Island, including former president Nelson Mandela. Please note that: Robben Island Museum reserves the right to cancel any given tour at their own discretion. In the case of cancellation, you will be entitled to a full refund or an option to reschedule. Your guide/driver will not escort you to the Island as they have their own guides. You will be on the boat with other people. You will be given a full tour by an ex-prisoner. Soon after returning from your Robben Island Tour experience. Visit the Diamond Museum and learn about the history of these precious stones and their impact on South Africa's history. Afterwards, we will allow you to grab a sandwich or light lunch at your own account at a nearby restaurant. Our next stop before we arrive at Table Mountain is a 20-minute stop for a photo opportunity in the Bo-Kaap (Colorful houses). From there, you will be driven to the Cable Car station (you can pay for your ticket on the day). Explore the wonder of the world and spend some time soaking in the breathtaking views of the City of Cape Town, Signal Hill, Lion's Head the Atlantic Ocean, Camps Bay, and the Twelve Apostle Mountains. Finally, hop back into your air-conditioned vehicle and enjoy a comfortable ride back to your accommodation.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle Local guide
- Entry tickets for Robben Island Museum and Table Mountain Cableway, are not included and can be purchased using a credit card. Robben Island ticket prices differ for international visitors and cost R600 for adults and R310 for children. South African citizens pay R400 per adult and R210 per child Table Mountain entry ticket (R395 per person, R195 Child)