Cape Town: City Tour with a Local Guide2 Reviews
Get a perfect introduction to Cape Town and its surrounding area on a half-day sightseeing tour. Visit landmarks such as the Castle of Good Hope, South African Museum and former township of Bo-Kaap.
- Discover the major points of interest of Cape Town in comfort
- Visit the colorful Cape Malay neighborhood of Bo-Kaap
- Stop at the 17th-century Castle of Good Hope
- Ride the cable car up Table Mountain or get sunning views from Table View
DescriptionGet a local's expert insight into the top attractions of Cape Town and its surroundings on a half-day sightseeing tour. Learn fascinating facts about the Mother City and some of its impressive monuments, including the 17th-century Castle of Good Hope, built by the Dutch East India Company on the outskirts of the CBD (Central Business District). Explore the lively Cape Malay district of Bo-Kaap, characterized by its colorful cottages and cobbled streets. Delve deeper into South Africa's history at the South African Museum in Company Gardens, where you will also find the parliament building and statues of many of the nation's past leaders. Visit the Blue Flag beaches of the Clifton and Camps Bay areas, just a few minutes from the city center. Discover where the Noon Gun salute is fired on Signal Hill. Ride the cable car up Table Mountain, or get an amazing view of the iconic mountain from the Table View suburb.
IncludesPick-up and drop off from any hotel in Cape Town and the surrounding area Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle Registered guide Entrance fees Gratuities Cable car fee Refreshments
- Half-day tours are offered twice daily at 8:00 AM and 1:00 PM between June and November
- The short tour of the diamond factory is optional
- The cable car ride up Table Mountain is only available if the weather permits
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability