My Guide Website?
Cape Town: Coastal Cruise & 2-Course Lunch Combo197 Reviews
Cruise and dine on the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront. Enjoy a package that includes a 1-hour cruise followed by a 2-course meal at a waterfront restaurant.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Town:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Town last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Cape Town: Cape of Good Hope and Penguins Guided Tour
- Aquila Private Game Reserve: Sunset Safari with Entry Fee
- Hout Bay: Duiker Island Seal Colony Cruise
- From Cape Town: South African Wildlife and Safari 2-Day Tour
- From Cape Town: Winelands Full Day Tour and Wine Tasting
- Enjoy a relaxed 1-hour day cruise from the V&A Waterfront
- Experience dining ashore after your cruise
- Take in the views and savor a meal at a waterfront restaurant
- See the iconic Cape Town Atlantic coastline and Table Mountain
DescriptionEmbark on a relaxed scenic 1-hour coastal cruise followed by a 2-course meal ashore the ideal way to spend your lunchtime in Cape Town. Choose between a waterfront meal at City Grill or traditional North Indian cuisine at the Raj. Board a sturdy but luxurious twin-decked trawler-based vessel or an iconic sailing vessel, taking you from the historic Victoria & Alfred Waterfront area out to sea. Cruise along the Atlantic coastline or depending on wind direction into Table Bay for spectacular views of Table Mountain from a Mariners perspective. For all the vessels, when the seas are running too high or the wind is unpleasantly strong, the destination is Cape Town Harbour for a Harbour Day Cruise instead of heading into Table Bay. After the cruise, enjoy a 2-course meal at your chosen restaurant.
Includes1-hour cruise 2-course lunch meal at a waterfront restaurant
- In the unlikely event that the primary boat for this cruise is unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, an alternative vessel may be used
- The lunch menu is tailored to suit adults; kids menus options can be requested at the restaurant
- Not suitable for toddlers
- No high heels