My Guide Website?
Cape Town: Full-Day Winelands Tour with Wine Tastings & Food559 Reviews
Try some of South Africa's top wines paired with cheeses, olives, and chocolate on a fun and informative bus day trip to the Cape winelands. Savor a la carte lunch at one of the vineyards.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Town:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Town last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Stellenbosch: Paint with wine experience.
- Cape Town: Half-Day Guided Township Tour
- Cape Town: E-scooter History Experience with Coffee
- Cape Town: Private Wine Tour
- Cape Town: 2 Oceans Helicopter Flight with Boat Tour Ticket
- Enjoy and learn about some of South Africa's top wines at Cape Town's wineries
- Partake in a delicious Cape Townian a la carte lunch by a great chef
- Enjoy goat and cow cheese with your high quality wines
- Learn about the delicious and diverse wine pairings during the tastings.
- Immerse yourself in the charm of Cape Town's unique culture
DescriptionUncork the Cape winelands and get drunk on its rich history, culture, and scenic vistas on a day trip from Cape Town with a guide who takes the terror out of terroir. Travel in a spacious bus and enjoy tastings of wine, cheese, and chocolate. Take in the countryside with a vineyard lunch. Hop aboard spacious and airconditioned bus in Cape Town and take in the wine country views on the way to the Paarl wine region which is famous for its cheese and wine tastings and great views. Continue to the Franschhoek wine region, a historic French enclave and the granddaddy of South African viticulture. Admire stunning mountain views as you make your way to the to student-settled Stellenbosch for home-cloned Pinotage and award-winning farms. Stop for a delicious a la carte lunch with vegetarian options. Visit a1688 French-run slave farm which was turned into a 21st century community-driven wine project. Immerse yourself in the facinating story of the region with a local guide. Travel along Cape Town's high roads and back roads tasting and learning about South Africa’s bubbly Cap Classique, heady ports, sweet dessert wines, and plenty of red and white wines.
IncludesLive guide Pickup and drop-off Round-trip transportation Lunch Cellar tour Chocolate (subject to availability) Cheese (subject to availability) Wine Visit four wine estates
- If you are staying outside of the city center you can make your way to the Westin. Please get in touch with the local partner after the booking to arrange a meeting point.
- Please note that tour participants must be aged 18 or over. No children are permitted on this tour.