My Guide Website?
Cape Town Guided City Cycling Heritage Tour - Private Tour
Discover the richness of the city as you relax and ride with our professional guide. Explore Seapoint promenade, the iconic Company Gardens, the colorful Bo-Kaap, and the majestic V&A Waterfront
- Cycle along the Sea Point Promenade with Robben Island visible in the distance
- Explore the picturesque Greenpoint Park and pass by the Cape Town Stadium
- Walk around Green Market Square, filled with African souvenirs
- Immerse yourself in the historical Company Gardens, parliament buildings and national gallery
- Enhance your senses through the Bo-Kaap, authentic living, curries and spices inherited from the Cape Malay.
DescriptionExplore the rich heritage and experience the breathtaking natural scenery in Cape Town with our professional guide, who takes you on an incredible bike tour. The tour begins at V&A Waterfront with relaxed cycling along the walkway before continuing through Green Point, a popular leisure district with lakes, jogging trails, a hedge maze, and a biodiversity garden planted with indigenous Flora. The park is also home to Cape Town Stadium, a sleek sports and concert venue with tours. We then stop at the historic Greenmarket Square in the center of old Cape Town. The square is located in the center of the city bowl area of Cape Town's city center, between St. George's Mall to the southeast and Long Street to the square's NorthWest. The area in front of the front door of the Old Town House on the square is regarded as the historical center of Cape Town. Short market Street and Long market Street border the square on either side, with Burg Street running through the middle of the square. From the historic city center to Company Gardens- which is a large public park and botanical garden set in the heart of Cape Town, home to the rose garden, Japanese garden, fish pond, passing by the Parliament and National Gallery. We take a break and enjoy some local cuisine and a tasty coffee. As we head back to the Waterfront along the Atlantic Seaboard: we ride through the Bo-Kaap, a former Malay quarter with colorful houses and curries, then make our way towards Green Point, popular leisure with lakes, jogging trails, a hedge maze, and a biodiversity garden planted with indigenous Flora. The park is also home to Cape Town Stadium, a sleek sports and concert venue with tours.
IncludesBike, Helmet and all equipment Professional Guide with Personalized service Bottled Water Cake and coffee at Company Gardens Traditional snack in the Bo-Kaap
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately It is suggested that you wear comfortable walking shoes.