Cape Town: Guided Contemporary Art Experience
Explore Cape Town's celebrated art scene with a visit to the Zeitz Museum of Contemporary Art Africa and the Norval Foundation. Whilst at the exhibits you will have an experienced curatorial guide to explain the works and artist's backgrounds in detail.
- Explore the largest collection of contemporary African art
- View the largest private collection of South African contemporary art
- Be guided through exhibitions by curatorial staff
DescriptionExperience visual arts in a unique setting that offers a multi-sensory experience. You will visit the spectacular Zeitz MOCAA (Museum of Contemporary Art Africa), the largest museum of contemporary African art in the world. Whilst there you will join a guided tour led by curatorial staff, presenting highlights from the museum’s current exhibitions. Your journey of exploration continues with a visit to the Norval Foundation that houses one of the largest private collections of South African contemporary art and is considered a center for art and cultural expression. Your curatorial staff will guide you through some of the exhibitions whilst discussing works and providing background on both the show and artists.
IncludesReturn transfers from Cape Town city center hotels Entrance fees to Zeits MOCAA Entrance fees to the Norval Foundation Lunch
- A minimum of 2 guests are required for this tour to take place
- This tour departs Thursday-Sunday at 9:00AM
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability