My Guide Website?
Cape Town: Guided Contemporary Art Experience
Explore Cape Town's celebrated art scene with a visit to the Zeitz Museum of Contemporary Art Africa (Self Guided) and the Norval Foundation (guided).
- Explore the largest collection of contemporary African art
- View the largest private collection of South African contemporary art
- Enjoy a guided tour through some of the exhibitions at the Norval Foundation.
DescriptionExperience visual arts in a unique setting that offers a multi-sensory experience. You will visit the spectacular Zeitz MOCAA (Museum of Contemporary Art Africa), the largest museum of contemporary African art in the world. Whilst there enjoy a self guided Audio tour (please bring own ear phones), presenting highlights from the museum’s current exhibitions. Your journey of exploration continues with a visit to the Norval Foundation that houses one of the largest private collections of South African contemporary art and is considered a center for art and cultural expression. You will receive a guided tour through some of the exhibitions whilst discussing works and providing background on both the show and artists.
IncludesReturn transfers from Cape Town city center hotels Entrance fees to Zeits MOCAA Entrance fees to the Norval Foundation
- A minimum of 2 adults are required for this tour to take place
- This tour departs Thursday-Sunday at 9:00AM
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Zeitz Mocaa is an Audio Self Guided tour (guests to please bring mobile phone with earphones.)
- Norval Foundation is guided tour through Exhibitions.