My Guide Website?
Cape Town: Guided Kayak Tour of Clifton Beaches & The Coast8 Reviews
See Lion's Head, Table Mountain, and the Twelve Apostles Mountain Range. Explore the rock pools on Maiden's Cove, and enjoy the commentary of Clifton from your guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Town:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Town last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Hout Bay: Duiker Island Seal Colony Cruise
- Cape Town: Cultural Cycling Tour
- Cape Town: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with Optional Cruise
- Garden Route and Addo Elephant National Park: 5-Day Safari
- Cape Town: Garden Route and Addo Elephant Park 6-Day Safari
- Soak up Clifton beach, voted one of the top 10 beaches in the world
- Enjoy breathtaking views of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Twelve Apostles
- Explore rock pools and kelp forests by kayak, and visit a small seal colonly
- Peek underneath the water with a diving mask
- Learn about the history and culture of Clifton from your guide
DescriptionAdmire Clifton, Lions Head, Table Mountain, and the Twelve Apostles Mountain Range. Visit a small seal colony and explore the kelp forests and rock pools on Maiden’s Cove side. If conditions are good, put on your diving masks to have a peek below the water. First, meet your guide at Clifton 4th Beach. After signing your indemnity form, get into your portable floating device (PFD, or lifejacket), and choose between a single or double kayak. Take advantage of the waterproof phone case, and listen up to the safety briefing before launching your kayak. Then, paddle from Clifton 4th Beach across the bay to Clifton 1st Beach, admiring the magnificent natural surroundings. On the way, learn a little bit about the history of Clifton and the price tags of the exotic accommodations on the mountainside. After visiting a small seal colony in front of Clifton 4th beach, explore the kelp forests and rock pools on Maiden's Cove side. Use your diving masks to have a peek below the water. Then, head back to Clifton 4th Beach for free time paddling before returning to the beach. Finally, as the tour concludes, you can choose to spend some time at the beach or head off to Camp's Bay for something to eat or explore other beautiful parts of Cape Town.
IncludesGuide Kayak Paddle Portable floating device Waterproof cell phone case Use of diving mask
- • The weather in Cape Town can change a lot from day to day, so please book your trip with us for the beginning of your time in Cape Town so that we can reschedule it for a better day if needed • Your guide has an African Paddling Association – Sea Kayaking (APA-SK) membership, and a South African Maritime Safety Authority (SAMSA) certificate