Cape Town: Half-Day City Tour65 Reviews
Enjoy a half-day tour of Cape Town's main sites and landmarks, including Company Gardens, the Castle of Good Hope, the South African Museum, and the Parliament buildings. Visit the Bo-Kaap district, see Green Market Square, go to Signal Hill, and more.
- Visit all the major points of interest in Cape Town
- Travel to Bo-Kaap, Green Market Square, Signal Hill, Camps Bay, and Clifton
- Go to a diamond factory and stop by the Castle of Good Hope
- See the South African Museum, Company Gardens, the Parliament buildings, and City Hall
- End your tour with a cable car ride to Table Mountain or a postcard view of the city from Table View (Optional)
DescriptionCape Town, the Mother City, is a beautiful place steeped with history. This half-day tour will take you to all of the major points of interest and landmarks you need to see for your visit to be complete. The tour will be led by a registered guide who is an expert on all things Cape Town. You will visit all the major sights in the city, including the South African Museum and beautiful Company Gardens. See the Parliament buildings, City Hall, and the Castle of Good Hope. Before you reach the colorful streets of Bo-Kaap, the smells of Malay curry will be wafting your way. You will also visit the Green Market Square, Signal Hill, Camps Bay, and Clifton. If you are interested you will have the unique opportunity to be taken on a short diamond factory tour. At the end, choose from 2 options. You may opt for a cable car ride to the top of Table Mountain (weather permitting). Otherwise, choose a trip up to Table View, for the postcard view of Table Mountain.
IncludesRegistered tour guide Entrance fees Pick-up and drop off from any hotel in Cape Town and the surrounding area Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle Gratuities Cable car fees Refreshments
- The half-day tour runs twice daily at 8:00 AM and 1:00 PM from June to November
- The short diamond factory tour is optional
- The cable car ride to Table Mountain is only available if weather permits
- Please be aware that the starting time is dependent on your accommodation and you will be told your pick up time one day before your tour date
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability