My Guide Website?
Cape Town: Halfday African Penguin tour1 Reviews
Explore the beauty of the Western Cape on this guided day tour. Enjoy pristine beaches, breathtaking mountains and see the African Penguins in their natural habitat.
- See the beauty of Cape Town and its surrounding area on a sightseeing tour
- Explore the colourful houses at historic Bo-Kaap and take plenty of photos
- Take a scenic drive over the famous Chapman’s Peak and enjoy the view
- Visit the tidal pool found in Maiden’s Cove and admire the stunning surrounds
- Marvel at the African Penguins in their natural habitat at Boulder’s Beach
DescriptionSee the world-famous beauty of the Mother City as you drive through Cape Town and its surrounding area on this guided tour. Visit historic sites like Bo-Kaap, visit Maiden’s Cove, see African Penguins at Boulder’s Beach, and more. After being picked up, your first destination will be the colorful area of historic Bo-Kaap. These brightly colored houses represent the freedom of the slaves who settled there. Once you’ve taken your full of photos there, the next stop will be the majestic Maiden’s Cove, known as millionaire’s paradise. You’ll understand why: a tidal pool with mountains on one side and the ocean on the other make it a one-in-a-million location. From there, pass over the famous Chapman’s Peak Drive, one of the top ten scenic drives in the world. 6 miles in length and with about 114 curves, it's the perfect place to stop for photos of the surrounding area, with magnificent ocean views. From there, it's through the charming town of Noordhoek. Known for its excellent coffee, there are also souvenir shops, cafes, and a bakery for those with a sweet tooth. Finally, you’ll arrive at Boulder’s Beach, likely filled to the brim with its cute inhabitants – African Penguins!
IncludesPickup and drop-off Bottled water Tollgate fee Air-conditioned vehicle Hand Sanitizer Driver/Guide
- This tour will take place rain or shine