My Guide Website?
Cape Town: Marine Big 5 Ocean Safari from V&A Waterfront63 Reviews
Experience the beauty of the ocean and the Cape Town coastline on this Ocean Safari. Cruise in style on a luxury catamaran as you spot some of the variety of marine creatures to be found in the area.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Town:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Town last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See dolphins, cape fur seals, whales, penguins, sunfish, and more depending on the season
- Get beautiful views of the Cape Town mountain range
- Enjoy a journey on a luxury catamaran
DescriptionEscape of the hustle and bustle of the city to smell the fresh ocean air and learn about the Atlantic coastline's unique marine ecosystem. Your skippers and guide are experienced enthusiastic and love sharing knowledge and experiences of the ocean. Gaze at the beauty of the ocean as well as at the beauty of the Cape Town Atlantic Coastline. Cruise along and see the city from a different perspective. During the tour, you have the chance to see dolphins, cape fur seals, whales, penguins, sunfish, and more depending on the season. Get views of the 12 Apostle Mountain Range, Signal Hill, Lions Head, and Table Mountain as you make your past Sea Point, Clifton, Camps Bay, and Oudekraal.
IncludesLuxury catamaran Professional guides Informative briefing Muffins Hot chocolate Bottled water Set of binoculars to use during the experience Search for Marine life
- The local partner assesses conditions on a daily basis, if weather/sea conditions might not be suitable for the trip, changes will be made accordingly
- Animals sightings cannot be guaranteed
- Solo travelers may be asked to join the tour at a different time, close to their selected date
- The minimum age for this tour is 10-years-old
- Not recommended for travellers with severe back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant women over 12 weeks