Cape Town: Marine Big 5 Ocean Safari from V&A Waterfront21 Reviews
The team is only too keen to share the beauty of the ocean and the beauty of the Cape Town Atlantic Coastline on this unique Ocean Safari. This is like a game drive on the water and you will be cruising in style on a RIB boat.
- See dolphins, cape fur seals, whales, penguins, sunfish, and more depending on the season
- Get beautiful views of the Cape Town mountain range
- Have fun on a Gemini 850 rib boat
DescriptionEscape of the hustle and bustle of the city to smell the fresh ocean air and learn about the Atlantic coastline's unique marine ecosystem. Your skippers and guide are experienced enthusiastic and love sharing knowledge and experiences of the ocean. Gaze at the beauty of the ocean as well as at the beauty of the Cape Town Atlantic Coastline. Cruise along and see the city from a different perspective. During the tour, you have the chance to see dolphins, cape fur seals, whales, penguins, sunfish, and more depending on the season. Get views of the 12 Apostle Mountain Range, Signal Hill, Lions Head, and Table Mountain as you make your past Sea Point, Clifton, Camps Bay, and Oudekraal.
IncludesHigh-speed boat ride PADI professional guides Informative briefing Water and biscuits Search for Marine life Hotel pickup and drop-off Gratuities
- The local partner assesses conditions on a daily basis, if weather/sea conditions might not be suitable for the trip, changes will be made accordingly
- Animals sightings cannot be guaranteed
- Solo travelers may be asked to join the tour at a different time, close to their selected date
- The minimum age for this tour is 10-years-old
- Not recommended for travellers with severe back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant women over 12 weeks
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability