Cape Town: Marine Life Kayak Tour From The V&A Waterfront50 Reviews
Explore the fresh movements of the Atlantic ocean, encounter the active marine life, and possibly catch a glimpse of some local dolphins, whales, seals, penguins, and sunfish. With mountains as a backdrop, experience a unique perspective in Cape Town.
- Experience the breathtaking scenery and ocean wildlife that Cape Town has to offer
- Enjoy possible sightings of wildlife such as local dolphins, whales, penguins, seals, sunfish, and more
- See beautiful Table Mountain, Lions Head, Signal Hill, and the Twelve Apostles mountain range from a kayak
- Get a photo at the most photogenic coastline in the world
- Set your senses free on the fresh blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean
DescriptionCape Town's natural beauty is world-renowned, however, few have experienced its sights and sounds from the fresh blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean. It is unmatched with its combination of scenery and wildlife, it's just magic. Leaving the venue at the calm waters of the V&A Waterfront, you will paddle into the fresh movement of the ocean where you will encounter the active local marine life and possibly catch a glimpse of some local dolphins, whales, seals, penguins, and sunfish. You will also witness unique views of Lion's Head, Signal Hill, the Twelve Apostles mountain range, and a local shipwreck. The tour will then finish with a breathtakingly photogenic view of Cape Town's treasure, Table Mountain. This location is one of the most photogenic places on earth. No previous experience is needed. The boats are extremely stable and the guides monitor the ocean conditions carefully so you will be perfectly safe. The venue is located in the V&A Waterfront parking garage, next to the Oranjezicht Farm Market & the Lookout Function Venue. The shop is situated at the main pay station, under the ramp from the ground to first floor. Set your senses free on a 2 hour Sea Kayak Tour - your outlook of Cape Town will be positively changed forever.
IncludesPhotograph of your experience Kayaks Paddles Life jackets Qualified tour guide Safety equipment Drinks Snacks Sun protection
- What to bring: change of clothing for after the tour, wind breaker in case the weather cools down (if you have, otherwise the supplier can provide), sandals (if you have), sun protection, sunglasses, water bottle (available to purchase at the office), and GoPro or camera/phone if you wish to film on the water.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY