Cape Town: Marine Wildlife Tour from the V&A Waterfront63 Reviews
Encounter the rich wildlife of Cape Town's bay ecosystem on a 1.5-hour eco-cruise from Cape Town. Encounter whales, dolphins, seals, penguins, and sunfish in their natural surroundings.
- Marvel at the amazing sea life of Table Bay aboard a hydrofoil
- Get views of the majestic Table Mountain and Robben Island from the water
- See pods of dolphins breaching up close and much more
DescriptionClimb aboard and look for marine life in the ecosystem of Table Bay on a 1.5-hour eco-cruise from Cape Town. See species in their natural surroundings, such as humpback and southern right whales, depending on the season. Get the chance to watch pods of dolphins breaching close to the boat and marvel at their acrobatic displays. Be enchanted by Cape fur seals lounging on the jetties and get close to unusual species, such as sunfish. Watch African penguins diving for fish to take back to their breeding colony on Robben Island. Encounter birdlife, such as terns, gannets, cormorants and mighty black-browed albatross.
IncludesPick up and drop-off at your accommodation, if option selected 1.5-hour boat tour Meals and drinks
- This tour is suitable for anyone over 3 years old
- This tour is weather dependent, you will be informed of such changes one day prior to your tour
- The best time to see southern right whales is from June to November
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability