My Guide Website?
Cape Town: Private Full-Day Table Mountain and City Tour
Join this tour to discover Cape Town's highlights. Take a cable car to the top of Table Mountain, discover the Malay Quarter, and take a bike ride along the Sea Point Promenade.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Town:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Town last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cape Town: Half-Day e-Bike City Tour
- Cape Town: E-scooter History Experience with Coffee
- From Hermanus or Cape Town: Shark Cage Diving Experience
- From Cape Town: Franschhoek Wine Tram Hop-on Hop-off
- From Cape Town or Hermanus: Shark Cage Dive Boat Cruise
- Discover the city with your driver guide
- Take in panoramic views of the city from Table Mountain
- Cycle along the promenade
- Visit Cape Town's most popular attractions
- Enjoy lunch on the waterfront
DescriptionJoin this tour for a day filled with the city's biggest highlights. Travel by cable car to top of Table Mountain. Descend through Malay Quarter, also known as Bo-Kaap. Visit the Bo-Kaap Museum and see the beautiful colorful houses. Explore the city center, Company Gardens, and Green Market Square. Visit the Castle of Good Hope, the oldest colonial building in South Africa. To finish the day, we take a bike ride along the Sea Point Promenade to the V and A Waterfront for a late lunch, shopping, or for drop-off at your hotel.
IncludesGuided tour with a driver guide Hotel pickup and drop-off Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle Bike rentals
- Make sure to book your tickets for the cable car yourself before the start of the tour
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- If Table Mountain is closed on the day of the tour, you can still visit the lower cable station or Lions Head for a view from above
- Alternatively, if you have extra days in the city, you can move the tour to a day when it's permitted to visit the mountain