My Guide Website?
Cape Town: Tandem Paragliding Adventure615 Reviews
Experience the thrill of tandem paragliding with a guided flight in Cape Town. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Atlantic Coastline, Lion's Head, Signal Hill, and Camp's Bay as you fly above them.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Town:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Town last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the thrill of flying high in the sky in Cape Town and admire epic views
- Enjoy a bird's-eye view of the Atlantic coastline and Table Mountain
- Fly with your experienced instructor, who will keep you safe and sound
- Take a turn at steering the paraglider with the help of your expert pilot
- Create a memory of a lifetime as you fly effortlessly in a tandem paraglider
DescriptionEnjoy an spectacular paragliding adventure in Cape Town and marvel at the incredible views of the Atlantic Coastline, Lions Head, Signal Hill, Camps Bay, Clifton Beaches and more. Fly up into the sky with your experienced instructor and create unforgettable memories of a lifetime. Meet your pilot and other fun seekers at Signal Hill to begin your adventure. First, get an induction brief from your Instructor before you take off from a mountain slope under a canopy that resembles a parachute. Get ready for liftoff; take a few steps or a short run to take off from the gentle slope, the wind will catch the canopy, and you will be airborne. Seated comfortably in front of your instructor you will feel the exhilaration and incredible sensation of free flying. A natural high as you experience a paragliding flight that you won't forget. Get hooked on the freedom and breathtaking views of Lions Head, Signal Hill, Camps Bay, Clifton Beaches, Waterfront, and Robben Island, that you won't forget.
IncludesTandem flight with an experienced instructor Optional transfer back to the meeting point/take-off site Tour of the Atlantic coastline from the air All certified flying equipment GoPro pictures and videos are available to purchase on site
- This activity is weather dependent the date and time of your booking might change
- Flight duration is 5 to 20 minutes, depending on weather conditions and thermal activities
- You must know basic English to take part in this activity