My Guide Website?
Cape Town: The Cape Point Instagram Small Group Tour114 Reviews
Discover the most scenic and Instagram-worthy sights around Cape Town, where you’ll snap photos and experience the beauty of Cape Town. Immerse yourself in nature and Cape Town culture.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Town:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Town last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Stellenbosch: Paint with wine experience.
- Cape Town: Half-Day Guided Township Tour
- Cape Town: E-scooter History Experience with Coffee
- Cape Town: Private Wine Tour
- Cape Town: 2 Oceans Helicopter Flight with Boat Tour Ticket
- Set your Instax and snap some of the most iconic and picturesque Instagram-worthy pictures
- Visit Bo Kaap, Maidens Cove, Seal island, Boulders Penguins, Cape of Good Hope
- Enjoy sightseeing and snap amazing photos to thrill your followers
DescriptionEmbark on a fun-filled day tour in Cape Town - one of the most unique cities in the world with beautiful ocean and mountainous drives, spectacular landscapes and iconic heritage monuments. This tour is designed for those who wish to visit the most iconic and picturesque sites throughout the city. On top of snapping some Instagram-worthy pictures, you'll learn about the Cape Town culture and history behind those sites. Your guide will be available to take pictures for you while you strike the perfect pose. Visit the colourful houses in the Cape Malay Quarter known as the Bo Kaap and learn about its heritage and cultures. Drive along the Atlantic Seaboard with the oceans on one side and the mountains on the other and stop at Maiden's Cove with 12 Apostles as a backdrop. Take a boat to Seal Island to visit the Seals colony. Stop over at the viewpoint along Chapmans Peak drive, one of the most scenic routes in the world. Visit Boulders Penguins colony and take a selfie with these enchanting sea creatures. A trip to the Cape of Good Hope affords you not only a photo opportunity but also to learn about the history of this monumental nature reserve. You may encounter a baboon, so please take care not to venture too closely as these are wild animals and may be dangerous. Then take the Funicular to the Cape Point Lighthouse and see where the Two Ocean Currents meet. End off the day with a snapshot in front of the coloured huts on St. James Beachfront. Drop off will be between 6:00 and 6:30 PM.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at your hotel Transportation and fuel Tour guide and driver who will act as your personal photographer Toll fees at Chapman’s Peak drive Bottled water on board the vehicle
- It is recommended to bring your camera and your tour guide will act as your personal photographer
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes for short distance walking
- Pickup is available for guests staying within a 8 km radius. Guests staying outside of this area can be picked up at the meeting point from 8:30 AM to 8:40 AM at the Sile Hotel, Silo Square, V&A Waterfront