Cape Town: The Cape Point Instagram Small Group Tour53 Reviews
This tour will take you to the most scenic and Instagram-worthy sights around Cape Town, where you’ll snap photos and experience the beauty of Cape Town. Immerse yourself in nature and Cape Town culture while exploring monuments and natural wonders.
- Set your Instax and snap some of the most iconic and picturesque Instagram-worthy pictures
- Visit V&A Waterfront, Bo Kaap, Maidens Cove, Seal island, Chapmans Peak, Boulders Penguins, Cape of Good Hope, Cape Point and Muizenberg
- Enjoy sightseeing and snap amazing photos to thrill your followers
DescriptionEmbark on a fun-filled day tour in Cape Town - one of the most unique cities in the world with beautiful ocean and mountainous drives, spectacular landscapes and iconic heritage monuments. This tour is designed for those who wish to visit the most iconic and picturesque sites throughout the city. On top of snapping some Instagram-worthy pictures, you'll learn about the Cape Town culture and history behind those sites. Your guide will be available to take pictures for you while you strike the perfect pose. Position yourself inside the photo-ready frame with Table Mountain as a backdrop. Visit the colourful houses in the Cape Malay Quarter known as the Bo Kaap and learn about its heritage and cultures. Drive along the Atlantic Seaboard with the oceans on one side and the mountains on the other and stop at Maiden's Cove with 12 Apostles as a backdrop. Take a boat to Seal Island to visit the Seals colony. Stop over at the viewpoint along Chapmans Peak drive, one of the most scenic routes in the world. Visit Boulders Penguins colony and take a selfie with these enchanting sea creatures. A trip to the Cape of Good Hope affords you not only a photo opportunity but also to learn about the the history of this monumental nature reserve. You may encounter a baboon, so please take care not to venture too closely as these are wild animals and may be dangerous. Then take the Funicular to the Cape Point Lighthouse and see where the Two Ocean Currents meet. End off the day with a snapshot in front of the coloured houses on Muizenberg Beachfront. Drop off will be between 6:00 and 6:30 PM.
IncludesPick-up and drop off at your hotel Transportation and fuel Tour guide and driver who will act as your personal photographer Toll fees at Chapman’s Peak drive Bottled water on board the vehicle Entry fee to Boulder's Penguins colony, which is ZAR152.00 for an adult and ZAR76.00 for a child Entry fee for the Seal Island boat trip, which is ZAR100.00 for an adult and ZAR50.00 for a child Entry fee to Cape Point Funicular, which is ZAR80.00 for an adult and ZAR40.00 for a child Entry fee for Cape of Good Hope main gate, which is R320.00 per adult and R160.00 per child Food or drink Gratuities (optional)
- It is recommended to bring your camera and your tour guide will act as your personal photographer
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes for short distance walking
- Pickup is available for guests staying within a 8 km radius. Guests staying outside of this area can be picked up at the meeting point from 8:30 AM to 8:40 AM at the Sile Hotel, Silo Square, V&A Waterfront
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY