My Guide Website?
From Cape Town: Cape Point and Boulders Beach Full-Day Tour876 Reviews
Enjoy a day excursion from Cape Town to Cape Point and the Cape of Good Hope. Visit the penguins at Boulders Beach and even spot whales in season.
- Enjoy a full hour visiting the penguins at Boulders Beach
- Explore the Cape Point UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Join an optional guided walk from Cape Point to the Cape of Good Hope
- Discover the Cape Point Nature Reserve
DescriptionDiscover Cape Point and the Cape of Good Hope on this guided day trip from Cape Town. Marvel at the beauty of nature as you stop at Boulders Beach to spot whales, ostrich, and other animals it shelters. The full-day tour leaves Cape Town in the morning for the spectacular landscapes of the Cape Peninsula. Enjoy a scenic drive to Boulders Beach through Muizenberg and Fish Hoek. Stop to see the penguins at Boulders Beach before heading to Cape Point, in the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. Be on the lookout for antelope, ostrich and other game. Scan the ocean for whales during the Cape's whale season (July-November). Enjoy lunch (at your own expense) before joining the optional hike from Cape Point to the Cape of Good Hope headland (medium fitness required). Sit back and enjoy the coastal drive back to Cape Town, taking in spectacular views from the Ou Kaapse Weg mountain pass.
IncludesDepending on the option chosen, the entrance fee to the Cape of Good Hope can be included at the time of sale (Value: ZAR 360) South African citizens (with valid photo ID) can pay R 90 on the day of the tour to enter Cape Point National Park Expert tour guide Transportation in a modern, double-decker, air-conditioned motor-coach
- Tour pickup is only from the pre-defined pickup points . You will receive an email or message on the App the day before asking you to re-confirm your chosen pick-up point and confirming your specific departure time. Please look out for this message
- Tickets are only valid on the stipulated day of booking