From Cape Town: Cape Point & Boulders Beach Full-Day Tour30 Reviews
Visit the Cape of Good Hope on a small-group, full-day tour from Cape Town. Spend some time with the African penguins at Boulders Beach. Take in panoramic views from Cape Point Lighthouse. Enjoy convenient hotel pickup and drop-off.
- See the most southern tip of the Cape Peninsula and Cape Point Lighthouse
- Visit the main colony of African penguins at Boulders Beach
- Marvel at the beautiful historical buildings dating back to the 1700's in Simon's Town
- Enjoy stunning scenic views at a range of viewpoints and photo stops
- Benefit from convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
DescriptionAfter pickup from your hotel in Cape Town, the first stop on this 10-hour small-group tour is Maidens Cove. There, soak up great views of Camps Bay Beach, 12 Apostles Mountain Range, and Lion's Head. Continue along Victoria Road, passing exclusive residential areas en route to Chapman's Peak Drive for 2 photo stops. Upon arrival at the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve, your guide will provide an overview of the park. Board a funicular to Cape Point Lighthouse or take a 15-minute walk up that passes a spectacular viewpoint if you prefer. Next, visit the Boulders Beach Penguin Colony to see and learn about the sea birds. After marveling at the main colony of African penguins, stop to enjoy lunch at Simon's Town harbor (at your own expense), and admire the 18th-century buildings. On the drive back, stop to see the shark spotters, who help prevent sharks attacks at Muizenberg Beach. You will be taken back to the pickup location or with the option to change the drop-off point.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Air-conditioned minivan Toll fees Fuel Boulders Beach Penguin Colony (160 South African Rand per person) Cape of Good Hope entrance fee Food and drinks Tips/gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup is between 8 AM-9 AM but the local partner will send you your exact pickup time the evening before the excursion
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY