My Guide Website?
From Cape Town: Full Day Guided Tour to Hermanus3 Reviews
Unforgettable coastal drive, stunning views, whale watching, wine tasting, and more! Join our knowledgeable guide for a fun filled day in Hermanus. A truly unique and memorable experience!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Town:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Town last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Scenic Coastal Drive: View charming seaside towns on the way
- Panoramic Views: Marvel at stunning vistas from Rotary Way Lookout Point
- Explore the beautiful, charming, coastal town with panoramic sea views
- The best shore-based whale watching opportunities in the world in season
- Enjoy a wine tasing and cellar tour in the Hemel-en-Aarde Valley
DescriptionHermanus, nestled between mountains and the sea is an all-year-round destination for locals and international visitors alike. Hermanis is a town of natural beauty where you can explore its quaint shops, galleries, enjoy a meal while enjoying panoramic views over Walker Bay or go for a walk along the kloof top pathways. Hermanus offers the best shore-based whale watching opportunities in the world during season where close sightings of the Southern Right whale are highly likely. Hermauns is also known for its wine industry. The Hemel-en-Aarde Valley, located just outside the town and is home to several award-winning wineries. Join our enthusiastic and knowledgeable English-speaking guide for a unique and memorable day. The day starts with a scenic coastal drive through charming seaside towns on your way to Hermanus. Our first stop will be the Rotary Way Lookout Point where you will enjoy panoramic views of the town and Walker Bay, thereafter you will have 1.5 hrs of leisure time in town own before heading out to the Hemel-en-Aarde Valley for a wine tasting and cellar tour. Note: there is an optional whale sightseeing cruise during season where we will drop you after the Lookout Point and collect you after the wine tasting. Upon return, we will stop at the iconic Peregrine Farm Store before crossing over Sir Lowry’s Pass as we hear back to Cape Town.
IncludesMultiple pick-up points Free Wifi Qualified, experienced live guide in English 1.5 hours dwell time in Hermanus Wine tasting Cellar tour Optional whale sightseeing cruise (in whale season) Stony Point Penguins (outside of whale season) Small group tour
- Tour pickup is only from the pre-defined pickup points. You will receive an email or message on the App the day before asking you to re-confirm your chosen pick-up point, confirming your specific departure time Tickets are only valid on the stipulated day of booking